The Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center (CVEEC) sits on 500 acres of beautiful meadows, forests, ponds and trails. Some highlights include:
- 500 acre campus of ponds, forests, meadows and trails
- Two 64-bed dormitories furnished with bunk beds and dressers - a few single beds available
- Heated, air conditioned and modern bathroom and shower facilities
- Limited mobility bathrooms and bedrooms on the first floor of each dorm
- Students occupy White Pines or Lipscomb, or both, depending on the size of the group
- Buildings are available to rent on weekends and weeks during the year when school groups are not on campus. Perfect for a Church group, Cross Country Team, Family Reunion, Corporate or other organization Retreats!
- Our on-site food service staff can prepare healthy, hearty meals for your group, or if staying at White Pines, you can rent the kitchen and prepare your own!
Lipscomb Dorm – renovated 1850s historic farmhouse with lodge-style lounge. Dining hall is across a brick courtyard in a lovely rehabbed barn.
White Pines Dorm (Photos by NPS) – nestled among large pine trees, this stone-fronted building contains dorm rooms and a dining hall. Adjacent barn houses a classroom and meeting space.
November Lodge – November Lodge, heated with a geothermal system, was built using sustainable building practices and alternative energy sources such as sun tubes, south facing windows, wind turbine, and demonstration solar panels.
Above facilities are located at 3675 Oak Hill Road, Peninsula OH 44264 Phone: 330-657-2796