The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park’s Corporate Partner Program enables corporations and their employees to develop deep and rewarding engagement with Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) –its programs, recreational and educational resources, and environmental/health assets. Corporate Partner Benefits - $30,000 and above
Companies choosing partner affiliation with the Conservancy are making a statement about both their corporate values and the tremendous quality-of-life and economic value of Cuyahoga Valley National Park to our Northeast Ohio communities. At the same time, a Conservancy Corporate Partnership aligns your business with the highly respected National Park Service, steward of our nation’s national parks.
- Employees receive an optional complimentary one-year Conservancy membership – click here for full list of benefits
- One complimentary use of a Conservancy meeting facility (Happy Days, Hines Hill Conference Center, or Stone Cottage) for a company meeting or event
- Discounts for use of Conservancy meeting facilities and catering services.
- Event participation:
- Topography ($15,000) – click here for details
- Clambake ($5,000) lead sponsorship packages – click here for details
- Corporate Volunteer Projects
- Logo recognition in broad suite of Conservancy print and electronic materials
For information about sponsorship, please contact Associate Development Director Katrina Haas, at (330) 657-2909 ext. 103 or email@example.com.
For information about volunteering, check out our Corporate Volunteerism section or contact Director of Volunteer Services Lisa Meranti, at (330) 657- 2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to these great sponsors who help make the Conservancy able to support your national park at the highest levels possible!
MUSIC IN THE MEADOW SPONSOR