Photo by NPS
Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of financial benefits, such as:
- Receiving an immediate income tax deduction for the fair-market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them
- Not paying capital gains tax on the securities you donate to the Conservancy
- By donating your appreciated securities to the Conservancy, you're making a significant contribution to the protection and preservation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Please have your broker transfer the securities to:
- UBS Financial Services Inc., DTC #: 0221, Tax ID #: 34-1917257
- FBO: Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park (formerly Cuyahoga Valley National Park Association) Account No. NG 09828
- Please call Linda McGann at UBS (216-765-8131) prior to making any transfers with your name (the donor).
Contact Chief Development Officer, John Debo, at 330-657-2909 ext. 122 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.