The weekend before the nation celebrates the official 100th birthday of the National Park Service, you're invited to join the revelry at Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Celebrate100! Party in Your National Park
Sunday, August 21 | Howe Meadow | 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Everything you love about Music in the Meadow... and more! Bring your family and friends out to Howe Meadow for live music, family-friendly activities, and a picnic.
12 pm | Tina Bergmann & Bryan Thomas
1 pm | Singing Angels
1:30 pm | Dala
3 pm | Mississippi Heat
- One-mile fun run for kids ages 5-14 starting at 2pm (first 200 will receive their own Centennial-themed medalion)
- Ollie the Otter scavenger hunt
- Kayaking and paddle boarding at Indigo Lake
- Delicious Centennial cupcakes
- Giant mandala animal coloring pages
- Make-your-own bug boxes
- Bubbles, hula hoops, and other yard games
- Crafts and live theater
- Live animal demonstrations
- Riding fat tire bikes
- Model railroad display with Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Interactive food game with Countryside Conservancy
- Hands-on art experiences with Cleveland Museum of Art’s Studio Go
- Roving historians
Food from Conservancy Canteen
- Lunch combo: kebob sandwich, ear of corn, and sliced local melon | $10
- Mediterranean-style grilled kebob sandwiches (chicken or veggie option) | $7
- Grilled Local Corn on the Cob | $3
- Homemade Cookies | $2
- Soda/Iced Tea/Bottled Water | $1
**Check back soon as we unveil more exciting details!
Thank you to our Celebrate100! sponsors: