DINNER IN THE VALLEY
Edible Wild Food Feast
Thursday, April 27 | Happy Days Lodge | 5:30 p.m. hike | 6:00 p.m. dinner
Explore the flavors of the forests of the Northeastern US as Chef Larkin prepares a springtime meal replete with ramps, fiddleheads, local mushrooms, and more. Join us for an optional all-ages hike on the Haskell Run trail, and then enjoy seasonal beer with dinner back at the Lodge.
- Pre-hike Snack
- Plated Salad
- Salad of Mixed Wild and Spring Greens, Fiddlehead Ferns, and Goats’ Cheese
- Salad dressing on the side: Champagne Vinaigrette
- Pan-roasted Quail with Cardamom-Honey Marinade
- Spoonbread (cornmeal from Muddy Fork Farm) with Ramps and Bacon
- Blanched Asparagus with Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Spring Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Plated Dessert
- Lavender Panna Cotta with Rhubarb Compote
All seating for the dinner is assigned by table, with generally 6-8 guests per table. Please list other guests you wish to be seated with below. Dietary restrictions and food allergies may also be accommodated if listed.
Reservations taken through April 20.
Explore the flavors of the forests of the Northeastern US.
Conservancy members can purchase additional guest tickets for the member price.
Dinner in the Valley: