Our 4,000 square-foot Great Hall and breezy screened-inporch—all surrounded by a rolling meadow—provide the ideal setting for a memorable wedding. This unique venue, built in the 1930's by the Civilian Conservation Corps, is on the national register of historic places and is a gorgeous example of a wormy chestnut and sandstone structure. The Great Hall can host up to 200 guests for a seated dinner.
Your wedding includes:
- Access to:
- 4000 square-foot Great Hall with market lighting, stage, and working fireplace
- Screened-in porch (note: the porch is not air-conditioned or heated)
- Rectangular tables and black chairs for up to 200 guests, and tables all of your stations, such as cake and gifts
- Unlimited site visits by appointment, plus monthly open houses
- Customized, flexible floor plan
- On-site event hosts to help direct guests and maintain the building
- Ability to furnish your own alcohol and provide an insured bartender of your choosing
- Complimentary Conservancy membership for one year
- Your choice of one of our preferred caterers:
Ready to plan your wedding with us?
- Call 330-657-2909 ext. 135,
- Email email@example.com, or
- Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you:
1:00—11:00 p.m. rental for ceremony and reception; includes Thursday rental for rehearsal and setup
12:00 p.m.—12:00 a.m. rental for ceremony and reception
1:00—11:00 p.m. rental for ceremony and reception
30-hour rental; divide hours between Friday (9:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m.), Saturday (9:00 a.m.—12:00 a.m.), Sunday (9:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m.)
All packages are discounted by $1000 in the off-season (January—March).
Open Houses & Other News
Stop by Happy Days Lodge to take a tour and get your questions answered at an open house:
- Wednesday, April 26, 4-7pm
- Wednesday, May 24, 4-7pm
- Wednesday, Jun 28, 4-7pm
Note: We are currently taking reservations through December of 2018. We will begin taking reservations for 2019 on Wednesday, January 2, 2018.