Set upon 60 beautiful, wooded acres in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the Hines Hill campus is the perfect backdrop for a small- to medium-sized wedding ceremony and outdoor reception. The grounds boast three facilities, including the Hines Hill Conference Center, Stone Cottage, and a rustic barn. Depending on whether you do a seated indoor dinner or get creative with tenting, this exceptional property can host 12-150 guests.
Your wedding includes:
- Two-day access to:
- Hines Hill Conference Center
- Stone Cottage
- Barn (note: the barn is not air-conditioned or heated)
- Unlimited site visits by appointment, plus monthly open houses
- On-site event hosts to help direct guests and maintain the building
- Ability to furnish your own alcohol and provide an insured bartender of your choosing
- Complimentary Conservancy membership for one year
- Your choice of one of our preferred caterers:
Ready to plan your wedding with us?
- Call 330-657-2909 ext. 142,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you:
Two-day rental: $2000
Friday (10:00 a.m.—6:00 p.m.) for rehearsal and decorating; Saturday (1:00—11:00 p.m.) for ceremony and reception.
Stanford House Overnight: $1500
Two nights, beds for 30 guests; reservations based upon availability.
All packages are discounted by $1000 in the off-season (November—April).
Open Houses & Other News
Come to our first bridal show of 2017! The Brides & Beaus Wedding Show will be hosted by Robert J. Events & Catering at Happy Days Lodge (not the Hines Hill campus) on Wednesday, March 29, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. This event is free and open to the public! RSVP here >
Or stop by Hines Hill to take a tour and get your questions answered at an open house:
- Wednesday, April 26, 4-7pm
- Wednesday, May 24, 4-7pm
- Wednesday, June 28, 4-7pm
Note: We are now accepting bookings for weddings at both locations through July 31, 2018. We will begin accepting bookings for August - December of 2018 on Monday, April 3, 2017.