Your passion for Cuyahoga Valley National Park is what makes it one of the top ten most visited national parks in America! Your membership gift is an investment in your national park. Become a Member today!
When you join today, you'll be joining a community of more than 2,500 others committed to preserving, protecting and enhancing our national park's natural beauty and cultural history for all people, for all time.
Benefits of Membership
As a thank you for your generosity, you will receive:
- Quarterly CVNP Schedule of Events
- Discounts at concerts and programs, as well as Trail Mix and Park Place stores.
- Monthly ConservancEnews e-newsletters filled with the latest Conservancy and park news
- Recognition in the Conservancy's Annual Report to the Community with donations of $100 or more
- Recognition in our prestigious Donor Recognition Garden with donations of $1,000 or more
- Complete list of membership benefits
Your membership helps in so many ways, including:
- Providing education, arts and culture, volunteer and recreational programs in partnership with CVNP
- Providing funding for special CVNP capital projects
- Offering scholarships for Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center students who would otherwise not be able to afford resident program fees
- Showing how much you truly care and support your national park, such as advocacy and being an ambassador in the community
Memberships can also be given as a gift, to celebrate a birthday or special event, or as a remembrance. Basic level 'Earth' membership begins with a donation of $45. For more information on how to Become a Member, download our membership brochure.
To learn more about the Conservancy, download our 2011 Annual Report to the Community. Also, gifts of $100 or more are recognized in our Annual Report.
The Conservancy has a 501(c)(3) IRS status and membership contributions are 100% tax deductible.