Discover More About Us
Our mission is simple.
We’re driven, as a non-profit organization and friends group, to engage public support and provide services to enhance public use and enjoyment of Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
But it’s more than that.
The Conservancy’s programs include:
- Teaching children about nature at the Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center.
- Co-managing the park’s award-winning volunteer program.
- Fostering a rich cultural arts program through music, art, adult education, and more.
- Providing visitor services including event facilities, lodging, and stores.
- Raising money for national park projects and programs.
Discover How Member Support Helps Make a Difference in CVNP
It’s not only our members and donors who help CVNP. Every time a couple hosts their wedding in the park, a shopper buys a t-shirt at Trail Mix, or a music lover attends a concert at Happy Days Lodge, contributions are made to help enhance and preserve Cuyahoga Valley National Park.