The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a non-profit organization created to engage public support for the park and provide services to enhance public use and enjoyment of the park. The Conservancy aspires to engage the public as advocates, volunteers, and philanthropic supporters to ensure that Cuyahoga Valley National Park achieves its full benefit to the citizens of Northeast Ohio and the nation. The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.Conservancy Job Application
- Digital and Social Media Manager
- Director of Development Operations
- Part-Time Instructor: Every Kid in a Park focus at the Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center
- Part-time Retail Sales-Trail Mix
- If you are interested in employment with the National Park Service, please visit their website.