Built in 1843, the Stanford House is the perfect overnight facility for moderately sized group events, such as family reunions or church retreats. This historic home sleeps up to 30 people in nine private rooms in the beautiful setting of Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Whole-house rentals are available year-round. During the summer months, we also offer individual room rentals from $50 per night for individuals and couples looking for a moderately-priced place to stay within the park.
The Stanford House is in close proximity to numerous visitor amenities, including the Towpath Trail, Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad, Boston Mill Station, Boston Store Visitor Center, Trail Mix Boston and Trail Mix Peninsula retail stores, ski areas, and the small-town charm of historic downtown Peninsula. You'll have plenty to do while you stay with us!
If you're looking for a comfortable, rustic getaway in a beautiful and convenient setting, we highly recommend Stanford House.
Stanford House amenities:
- Sleeps up to 30 individuals within nine private rooms
- One limited-mobility bedroom with attached restroom
- Two community restrooms, each with two stalls and two showers
- A self-service kitchen with high-quality appliances
- A comfortable community living room
- A rustic dining room
- Scenic park grounds with trail accessibility and on-site parking
- Wifi access
To make reservations or for more information, please contact our reservations coordinator at 330-657-2909 ext. 119 or email us at email@example.com. Or check us out on VRBO.