Cuyahoga Valley National Park
6093 Stanford Road
Peninsula, OH 44264
330-657-2909 ext 119
The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park is taking overnight reservations for the recently renovated Stanford House. The house is available as a high-quality overnight use facility located within the beautiful setting of Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Stanford House provides moderately priced overnight accommodations for park visitors in close proximity to numerous visitor amenities, including: the Towpath Trail, Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad, Boston Mill Station, ski areas, Boston Store Visitor Center, Trail Mix Boston and Trail Mix Peninsula retail stores, and downtown Peninsula.
Stanford House Includes:
- Sleeps up to 31 individuals within 9 private rooms
- One limited mobility bedroom with attached restroom
- Two community restrooms, each with two stalls and two showers
- A self-service kitchen with high-quality appliances
- A comfortable community living room
- A rustic dining room
- Scenic park grounds with trail accessibility and ample parking
- A complimentary continental breakfast
- Wi-Fi access
In addition to individual room rentals, the entire facility may be rented for overnight retreats and family gatherings. To make reservations, please contact our reservations coordinator at 330-657-2909 ext 119 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See rental guidelines for Stanford House.