ABOUT THE CONSERVANCY
Our vision is simple.
Connecting you to your national park. Preserving it for future generations.
Driven by our mission.
The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) is a non-profit organization with a mission to engage public support and provide services to enhance public use and enjoyment of the park.
But it's more than that.
The Conservancy's programs include:
- Teaching children about nature at the Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center.
- Co-managing the park's award-winning volunteer program.
- Fostering a rich cultural arts program through music, art, adult education, and more.
- Providing visitor services including event facilities, lodging, and stores.
- Raising money for national park projects and programs.
See what we're up to.
Meet (and maybe join) our team.
Explore your national park.
The nitty gritty.
Financials || Annual Reports || Park Partners
Photos: NPS/DJ Reiser, Melanie Nesteruk, Stephanie Golding, Tom Jones