NPS / DJ Reiser
- This event has passed.
June 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Spend an evening in the park for a National Park Service Tradition — campfires. Bring a picnic, enjoy field games, a hike around the Ledges, music, and s’mores, followed by a puppet show that explores the amazing animals and history of the park.
405 Truxell Road
Peninsula, Ohio 44264
6 – 8pm on the following dates:
- June 28: Owls, Bats, Coyotes – Oh My!
- July 5: Are We There Yet?
- July 12: Feathered Friends
- July 19: Splish, Splash, What Was That?
- July 26: Fuzzy Families?
- August 2: Down on the Farm
Note: Events are rain or shine.