Continue Your Commitment to Enhance Ohio’s National Park
Conservancy members are the driving force behind the projects that will maintain Cuyahoga Valley National Park’s timeless landscapes and precious resources. Renew your member today and feel proud that YOU are making this remarkable natural resource available for generations to come. Your 100% tax-deductible membership gives you a year’s worth of exciting benefits, including:
- Exclusive access to park news & events.
- Savings on gifts with 15% off Trail Mix purchases.
- Making memories with discounted event tickets.
- Lower rates when you stay at the Stanford House.
- 10% off on purchases of in stock, regularly priced merchandise at Appalachian Outfitters. Appalachian Outfitters will contribute 5% of these sales to the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Discounts not valid on online sales, gift cards, and previously purchased items. May not be combined with any other sales or discounts. You MUST present proof of Conservancy membership at the time of purchase as we are unable to apply your discount after your transaction is completed.
In this particularly challenging time, designating your gift toward “Greatest Need” will help us address the unforeseen impacts of COVID-19, and ensure that the Conservancy can continue to preserve, protect and enhance CVNP.
The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. The tax ID number is: 34-1917257
If you prefer to mail your donation, please send your check to: Conservancy for CVNP, 1403 W. Hines Hill Rd. Peninsula, OH 44264