Continue Your Commitment to Enhance Ohio’s National Park
Conservancy members are the driving force behind the projects that will maintain Cuyahoga Valley National Park’s timeless landscapes and precious resources. Renew your member today and feel proud that YOU are making this remarkable natural resource available for generations to come. Your 100% tax-deductible membership gives you a year’s worth of exciting benefits, including:
- An “I’m for CVNP” membership card
- Email Newsletter with park news, stories about nature, history in the park, and upcoming events
- Exclusive invites to member-only programs
- Semi-annual member magazine with the latest park and Conservancy news
- Concert and program discounts, including virtual events
- Trail Mix retail store 15% discount for both in-store and online purchases. Member card must be present, exclusions apply.
- 10% off on purchases of in stock, regularly priced merchandise at Appalachian Outfitters. Appalachian Outfitters will contribute 5% of member sales to the Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park. You must present proof of Conservancy membership at the time of purchase. Exclusions apply.*
- Stanford House 10% rental discount
- Discounts at other national parks’ stores
*Discounts not valid on online sales, gift cards, and previously purchased items. May not be combined with any other sales or discounts. You must present proof of Conservancy membership at the time of purchase as we are unable to apply your discount after your transaction is completed. Appalachian Outfitters is located at 60 Kendall Park Rd, Peninsula, OH 44264 and online at appalachianoutfitters.com.
Please allow 5-10 business days for processing of membership materials.
The Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible. The tax ID number is: 34-1917257
If you prefer to mail your donation, please send your check to: Conservancy for CVNP, 1403 W. Hines Hill Rd. Peninsula, OH 44264