At Stanford House, the national park is your front porch: The famous Towpath Trail is just out the front door, and the iconic Brandywine Falls is a short hike away.
Built in 1843, this historic home has beds for up to 30 and is one of the only places you can stay overnight in your national park. Book the whole house and enjoy the feeling of a far-off vacation… just 30 minutes from Cleveland and Akron.
- Family reunions
- Church retreats
- Knitting, quilting, and crafting groups
- Hiking or birding clubs
- Bachelor(ette) parties
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Comfortable, spacious living and dining areas
- Free wi-fi
- Large outdoor grill
- Access to outdoor fire circle
- Linens provided
- Additional programming (subject to availability)
- Call us 330.657.2909 ext. 119, or
- Fill out the form below and we'll contact you:
Whole-house Rental Rates:
Summer (May - October)
Sunday - Thursday: $600/night*
Friday - Saturday: $900/night*
Winter (November - April)
Sunday - Thursday: $400/night*
Friday - Saturday: $600/night*
Ask us about all-inclusive retreat pricing!
*two-night minimum stay policy
- Trail Mix Boston & Boston Store Visitor Center: 5-minute walk.
- Trail Mix Peninsula: 5-minute drive.
- Downtown Akron: 25-minute drive.
- Downtown Cleveland: 30-minute drive.
A word from past guests:
"It was a great place to stay for our large group of girls! Nice bathrooms and comfy beds! Kitchen was also great."
"Made us feel at home."
"The staff was wonderfully friendly, hospitable, and helpful! Everything about our experience was a delight! I hope to bring the whole family back for a longer stay."
"We brought our third grade students for an end-of-the-year overnight and had an amazing experience! The Stanford House was perfect for us. Thank you for providing such an incredible facility!"
"A perfect place for family reunions."
"Excellent for families, perfect bedrooms for a variety of family sizes. Well-built furniture with great history. Awesome ski facilities nearby, as well as hiking and other programs. Great location!"