Sun Sets over the Valley - Kendall Ledges
Gifts of Stocks
Giving a gift of securities is simple and offers a variety of financial benefits to help your national park and your.
Making a gift of securities is simple and offers a number of financial benefits such as:
- Receiving an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer.
- Not paying capital gains tax on the securities you donate.
- You’re making a significant contribution that will enhance Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Please have your broker transfer the securities to:
- UBS Financial Services Inc. DTC #: 0221, Tax ID #: 34-1917257
- FBO: Conservancy for Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Account No. 9N 14304
- Contact Anna Rodisel, Senior Client Service Associate at 440-414-2750 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making any transfers with your name (the donor).
For more information about making a gift to the Conservancy, contact Chief Development Officer John Debo at 330-657-2909 ext. 122 or email@example.com.
The Conservancy is a tax-exempt non-profit organization recognized by section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code with Tax ID# 34-1917257. The information presented here is general in nature. Please discuss your planned giving intentions with your professional financial and legal advisers.